Maceryan is looking for UK players who wont drop on him


`I have had quite a few people disconnect on me recently, even though I am searching for players who are "more skilled". Man, it pisses me off after searching for a decent match for like 20 minutes, to find someone with more bp than you and to get a decent connection, then have them wimp out at the last second.Both complete chumps whiffing dragons and not even really comboing properly, hence their mad rush to pull out the cable. The users are Kimokiun and Zange56. For Zange 56, if I was just a little bit quicker in realising he wasn't moving any more, I might have been able to get the win. But Ken looks pretty funny in that pic though! I'd like to see what happens if they pull out the cable after the win.`
Maceryan is looking for UK psn users. Feel free to add him, he cant claim to be brilliant though.

6 comments:

  PSNgatsu29

April 5, 2009 at 9:42 AM

add me if u wanna ;]

  VALEJ

April 6, 2009 at 2:14 AM

UK PSN users only? Does this have something to do with restricting the amount of “friends” you’d have to go through, in order to pick the right one?
If not, I will seek you out online, and (hopefully) punish you for being an Online Xenophobic!!! :รพ

  maceryan

April 6, 2009 at 2:24 AM

Any users are fine, i just have much less lag with UK / European users. I only got a little xenophobic after being booted from US Tekken 5 rooms after showing up with a UK flag!! Only kidding though, all are welcome.

  VALEJ

April 6, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Well then, judging from your reply, I qualify for a match with you! I live in an european country, one that shares the same time-zone as yours. ;)
I'll be on the lookout for you – in a non stalking sense, of course.

  combined fallen

April 6, 2009 at 1:17 PM

This same thing happened to me. i was playing a bison online, i think his name was Bigmackdaddy, and i ended up whooping him 3-0. so he sends me a message afterwards, saying: Exploits???? reported for cheating

  Milkshake Recipes

May 25, 2023 at 6:30 AM

Great postt