GuiltyLondon: The reveal

`Ok, this guy didn't disconnect on me, but my previous couple of days I had developed a bad case of stupid hands and "just one more match" syndrome which dropped me a good thousand (I was at 3k). So after a very long climb today, I said to myself I will get to 2500 and quit before you get stupid hands again. My very last match I played a Bison player that I totally wouldn't have thought was anywhere near 6k (both rounds he lost because he tried to do an ultra on me while I was standing neutral). Not only did I literally LMAO after I saw the score, but the message sent to me just tipped the scales for me to send this to you. `

Lets got back to the previous GuiltyLondon post:
I am predicting the next message from GuiltyLondon that gets posted up here will be some combination of:
1. Fucking you.
2. Eatting Dicks.
3. Faggotry.

So lets see how I did.
1. Fucking you - Not quite. Did get fucking of the Mother and Cunt varieties though.
2. Eatting Dicks - Check
3. Faggotry - Check

Overall I think I called that one pretty good.

7 comments:

  PSNgatsu29

April 5, 2009 at 9:43 AM

wow you realy pissed him off good.
serious business

  younggodson7810

April 5, 2009 at 10:32 AM

i really think now that gulitylondon is a homo in every message he is talking about cocks and eating dicks. alot of these ppl who has 6000 or 7000 bp points is not good players cause all they do is disconnect real talk and it sad

  PSNgatsu29

April 5, 2009 at 11:25 AM

i think its an established fact that all top leaderboard guys are boosters. the most famous one ofcourse being the number 1. lol just type his name on youtube :/

  VALEJ

April 6, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Hmm... Such an intense display of hatred, over an SF4 battle? Wasn't there any voice chat involved?
Well, both way, the message itself and this post, do account for some very entertaining reading (though somewhat scary). :)

  DoubleC

April 6, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Well, two-out-of-three ain't bad.

  Romzen

April 23, 2009 at 5:50 PM

So we have 5 entries already in which he offends other players who win against him. Does he have turrets or something? If yes I am sorry for this guy. Seems he's having a hard time writing the same stuff to any person he meets on psn. =(

  Guile

April 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM

"GO HOME AND EAT A DICK!"

Continue? 9..8..7..