A couple courtesy of yours truely

yahikoholik probably has a decent Abel, but Fuerte is just a tough matchup for him. So he DCs. And really he picked a bad time to do it.
1. I'm just about to perfect him
2. I'm in the middle of a super. As anyone who has played Fuerte knows you should be using super gauge for EX moves, and only have enough meter for super if you are utterly dominating someone...
He sent me a message after telling me that only no skill losers pick Fuerte. Maybe. But this no skill loser got him mad enough to pussy out.


snoopd97 is what I'd guess you'd call a flowchart Blanka.
Fullscreen balls untill they get close, and then mash for electricity!!!!!!
Blanka should be a tough matchup for Fuerte....unless they flowchart. So here's my Fuerte "Anti-Flowchart Blanka" Flowchart

He used a fullscreen ball didn't he?
Yeah
Block it
OK now what?
Run into slide!
It hit. He's knocked down and he's going to use electricity on wakeup! Now what?!
Don't sweat brah. Run back into Tortilla propeller all day.
It worked! It beat electricity! But he wouldn't try electricity again. He knows that I can beat it now right? He wouldn't be that stupid would h........nevermind

snoopd97 was that stupid.

4 comments:

  Typhron

May 24, 2009 at 2:35 PM

IF I JUST KEEP DOING IT HE'LL SLEEP UP!

  Typhron

May 24, 2009 at 2:35 PM

*slip. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

  xFuUmAxMoNoUx

May 24, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Flowchart? I think what you're describing is a complete scrub.

  Adam Woz

May 24, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Same deal, amirite?! lol
Calling them scrubs wouldn't be as nice of a segue into a flowchart.