A ListCelebrity brings the lamest hatemail insults yet.

"scrub gets destroyed 2 straight rounds with his garbage chun li, 3rd round he's at 5% so he spams an ultra and disconnects during it
so i tell the guy "awwwwwwww somebody got wrecked" and get the first message
so i send him "nice pic for sf4 scrubs page" and get the second message
i tell him "must be tedious to d/c every match with your garbage chun. most masters of sf4 don't get wrecked that badly"he sends me the third message
i see his bio has him claiming he's a Hollywood writer so i tell him "for a professional writer you sure do write some terrible insults. don't quit your waitress job dweeb.""

I for one believe he is a writer in Hollywood. He's probably the guy who decided to fuck up Deadpool in the new Wolverine movie. I can see his rationale: Lets turn Deadpool into a 'true master' you know, 'not for faggots'.. But hell it's "MY" movie I can fuck it up however I feel like.
Oh and I guess disconnecting would be analogous to wolverine getting shot and losing his memories.
....not that I've seen it or anything.

Thanks to Kyle for submitting.

3 comments:

  Anonymous

April 4, 2009 at 3:18 PM

this guy has around 6700 battle points, but he plays like somebody with 1500

  ShaperofStories

April 6, 2009 at 3:41 AM

I've played against ALISTCELEBRITY plenty of times and he's disconnected on me before. Glad to see he's well represented here. Glad that this blog exists. Just...glad.

  Anonymous

April 6, 2009 at 11:13 AM

A ListCelebrity told me to "shut up and go asleep bitch" after I messaged him a "u mad" after he DCed on me, haha.