Hatemail from Born2-XLR-8

This comes courtesy of Lee

"So I just had a fun little PSN message session with a 6000+ BP Ryu player named Born2-XLR-8 that I gave a sound thrashing to. He beat me the first round, but it was only because of some awful, awful lag. It disappeared in second, and he went down like any flowchart player would; my guess is he's one of those BP cheaters making his way through the ranks, because there's no way someone with that much BP should suck that hard. I see he was just posted on The Wall Of Shame recently, too. Guess he's about to get even more famous!"

What year are we in right now? 2009? Street Fighter II came out 18 years ago and there are still people complaining about throws.
On another note, it's been a slow submission day so no daily misc post. I'll just let it build up for tomorrow.

4 comments:

  lyte edge

April 22, 2009 at 6:38 PM

The "lol i dont mad over nooby wins" comment made me crack the fuck up laughing!

  Anonymous

April 22, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Quoting Street Fighter was a particular nice touch.

  lyte edge

April 22, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Thank you sir!

  Anonymous

April 22, 2009 at 10:56 PM

lols loved the Bison quote tie-in at the end. "The day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday."