Guile player accuses someone of turtling

"I picked Dan, and this guy went back and forth a little and eventually settled on Guile. He was the usual scrub that tosses a weak sonic boom, and then tries to approach you during block stun, as well as doing nothing but fierce flash kicks and his ultra on wakeup. So I focus attack his sonic booms and block his flash kicks, while taunting excessively, as any self-respecting Dan player would, generally tearing him to pieces while I'm at it.
So after I steal his hard-earned BP, I get these messages from him, to which I replied "Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of me winning." and then a much simpler "It's not my fault that you suck." Apparently, you qualify as a turtle if you aren't willing to let Guile boot you in the face. "

5 comments:

  TheGlow

April 7, 2009 at 1:30 PM

I can confirm CaButler loses his mind. I beat em with Gief and I got voice messages saying if I did that in a real arcade that they would kill me, literally beat me up and what not because throwing is frowned upon by pros... Yea. If I had a way to dump the audio, Id up it.

  TheGlow

April 8, 2009 at 6:58 AM

Actually I was checking the voice messages I had and realized he accused me also of turtling. I play Zangief.. Zangief can't turtle... What would I do? Block and lariat? that aint gonna work.

  echeese

April 9, 2009 at 11:05 AM

HAHAHAHA HE BOUGHT HALO WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Anonymous

April 10, 2009 at 4:57 AM

Yea, that too

  Anonymous

April 11, 2009 at 5:10 PM

I fought this guy today! Hahaha It was actually a close match and I barely won but it was funny because during the last round I was down to a sliver and he had about half of his life left so he started taunting me a bunch like a cocky bastard so I hit him with a super and ended up winning somehow. Then I sent a "lolz gg" because it was funny and he sent me back a message calling me a turtle and a poor sport or something. Pretty lame.