D3MoN Xx is a professional gamer

"Anyways, D3MoN Xx was a decent enough Gouki player. I won the first round by using my Hosenka after whiffing a low sweep. The second round was pretty close, I had about 1/4 of my hp and he had about 1/2 of his. Then he decided to do Gouki's triple hitting Hadouken attack (forgot the name of it) and I reacted with my Hosenka. So immediately after hitting him with the full Hosenka he disconnects after he only had a shred of life left.
Oh and one of those pics is his gamer profile. I snapped it because I thought it was funny that he had an MLG icon"

And while probably not a representative of Major League Gaming, D3MoN Xx shows why they should stick to playing Halo.

Thanks to II The I End II for sending this in.

3 comments:

  Cosmo Kramer

April 4, 2009 at 10:49 AM

"And while probably not a representative of Major League Gaming, D3MoN Xx shows why they should stick to playing Halo."

Amen.

  Anonymous

April 4, 2009 at 9:57 PM

MLG doesn't even support fighting games. Dunno why anyone associates MLG with good fighting game players since MLG has nothing to do with fighters. Closest they come is Smash.

It'd be more surprising or shocking if a SRYK player disco'd on you.

  II The I End II

April 5, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Anonymous, while it is true that MLG doesn't play fighting games, I thought it was hilarious that he has a "professional gamer" icon and disconnect early in matches. I don't think he should be good because he has an MLG icon, I would just think that someone who is into competition would have a little more integrity. Hence why I took the pic.

p.s. Thanks for giving me my own post. This is uber cool.