Death_Storm rage quits on me, with a hilarious excuse

Now, Death_Storm had a decent Sagat. Good enough that I felt that I could have possibly lost the match, but I found that he didnt know how to deal with constant wakeup crossup tostada presses. Cue DC. Anyway, I had to send him a message letting him know if he was more concerned with the finding ways to win rather than be quick enough to disconnect he could have possibly won. In reply I get this:

I actually laughed when I read that.
Maybe we got it wrong. Maybe all the DCers have actually been making a political statement, not being huge gaping vaginas.
This just in: Ken scrubs are appealing to the government for bailouts on whiffed wakeup shoryukens.
Lol, that joke may be a little "high concept"

2 comments:

  Worm

April 11, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Pretty good analogy, I think we can let this guy off the hook.

  Unknown

April 26, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Ha ha, well, at least he was sorta clever about it. Guy's got a sense of humor, if nothing else.